Coronavirus (COVID -19) Information
The COVID-19 pandemic is a constantly evolving public health emergency. If you think you have symptoms of COVID-19, please click here to take the self-assessment. After using the self-assessment tool, if you have any questions or concerns, please call our office to arrange a telephone appointment with your provider.
These links contain the most updated COVID-19 Information:
The public health roll out of COVID-19 vaccination in the community has started.
- Vaccination is being organized by Public Health in each region.
- To check vaccine process and eligibility please visit Halton Region (Halton COVID-19) or check your local region public health unit to determine vaccine process and eligibility.
- Halton Region COVID-19 Vaccines (Halton COVID-19 Vaccines)
- Province of Ontario COVID-19 Vaccines (Ontario COVID-19 Vaccines)
- OMA “Ask Ontario Doctors” About the COVID-19 Vaccine (OMA COVID-19 Vaccine)
Telephone appointments are being made to continue caring for our patients while protecting everyone’s safety.
In-person visits are also available on a case-by-case basis. You will be screened prior to an appointment being made.
*FOR EMERGENCIES Call 911 or go to the nearest hospital emergency room if you require urgent attention.
Other COVID-19 Useful Links: